I’m an independent facilitator of the Parenting the Love and Logic Way® curriculum in our area. This parent training program holds a 30-year track record of success and is designed to help parents:
- Raise respectful and responsible kids.
- Create youngsters who resist society’s pressures to experiment with drugs, alcohol, promiscuity, and other dangerous behaviors.
- The Love & Logic curriculum provides practical tools that teach parents to empower children and teens by allowing for age-appropriate decision making, trust building, and learning opportunities that will last a lifetime.
The class meets once weekly for six weeks. This allows ample time for parents to practice their new skills, then come together to discuss, strategize, and add to those skillsets.
Upcoming Classes: (call or complete the form below for more information)
- Sunday, April 22, 2018 @ 5pm – Free Informational Session
- Wednesday, April 25, 2018 @ 6pm – Free Informational Session
- Parenting the Love & Logic Way® begins Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018 @ 6pm-730pm through Wednesday, June 6th, 2018.
$125 per person/$199 per couple (bring a friend along!). This includes the cost of materials and consultation between classes.
This website is not associated with or sponsored by the Love and Logic Institute, Inc. Love and Logic® is a registered trademark of the Love and Logic Institute, Inc. Love and Logic® was founded by Jim Fay and Foster W. Cline, M.D., with continued creative and operational direction by Charles Fay, Ph.D. It is based on the experience of a combined total of over 100 years working with and raising kids and is based on a psychologically sound parenting and teaching philosophy called Love and Logic®. For more information, please go to www.loveandlogic.com or call 800-338-4065.