From time to time Live Well Counseling conducts ongoing group therapy or workshops to provide interested individuals with another format for treatment. Unlike individual counseling, group therapy brings several clients together who have similar concerns and through the guidance of a group leader, the clinical therapist, create a healing and supportive environment.
Typical groups include:
- Divorce/Break-Up Recovery
- Adulting 101
- Relating to Others
- Changes & Challenges (for seniors)
- Vision Board Workshop (August 2018 – Just in time for the new school year!)
- Parenting the Love and Logic Way® curriculum (next class begins Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018)
- Please call or click this link ‘Contact Form’ to inquire about availability.